Friday, May 14, 2010

untitled (snippet)

when that broken record stopped spinning
the song seemed to fade away
the lyrics a vague memory
forgotten at the start of a new day
his face
It recalls memories
Of the ever bittersweet
His touch
Just as deadly
Knocking me right off my feet
The way he devours my soul
As if I were his only nourishment
The way he rocks with me slow
Can't escape the descent
Interactions so clumsy
As if a millennia had gone by
A flood so mighty
Where before all waters had run dry
Kisses drip so sweetly
Like a mouth full of berries
A moment so unreal that i'd dare not tarry
If I blink too fast it may all be a mirage
Images on the wall in an erotic collage
Regrets may come at sunrise
So for now in the dark
Let the friction of our bodies
Light the fickle spark

No comments:

Post a Comment