Sunday, February 28, 2010

after midnight jones (unfinished)

i get drunk off the potency me · lingering on your lips · inspiration comes in sync with my cries · i want to ride this vessel into unconsciousness · you got me stuck on some after midnight jones · you shine in the moonlight · i see you clearly in the dark · i mark a trail with my tongue · from the start of your moans · to the finish of your thundering finale · you drown me in pleasures unheard of · after midnight · i am pliable to your yearning · a contortionist of carnal expertise · the way i mold to fit you · grip you like a vice · control your eruption · the way i control my limbs · six feet of red clay for you to sculpt into a masterpiece · until I become the artist’s rendering · of ecstasy manifested · after midnight ·

1 comment: